Thinking about making a switch to Bamboo toothbrush or have been using one for a while and still like to know more about bamboo toothbrushes from why bamboo toothbrush to how to dispose of bamboo toothbrush, we have tried to answer some of those queries here. Would love to know what you think or if you would like to know more, then feel free to send us an email at: email@example.com
Why Bamboo Toothbrush?
- Plastic never breaks down. Every piece of plastic ever created still exists, in some way or the other. Only 10% of the plastic gets recycled and rest ends up in landfill or our waterways. To stop using or minimise the use of plastic, we should evaluate our daily lives. What we use everyday is made of plastic, how can we eliminate it from our lives. Toothbrush is just one of the basic product that we all use everyday and millions of plastic toothbrushes are discarded everyday, which rarely get recycled. Switching to a bamboo toothbrush is one of the easiest things to do. Bamboo is very sustainable and ecological, does not require much resources and replenishes very quickly.
Why Choose Brush with Bamboo Bamboo Toothbrush?
- Brush with Bamboo created World's first and only Plant based toothbrush. Plant based Bristles, Organic Bamboo Handle and a Compostable Packaging.
How long does Bamboo Toothbrush last?
- Our ecological Bamboo Toothbrush will last as long as a conventional plastic toothbrush. The dental association recommends to replace your toothbrush every 3 months, or when the bristles have frayed.
What are Bamboo toothbrush bristles made of ?
- While other bamboo toothbrushes uses plastic bristles, Brush with Bamboo toothbrush has world's first plant based bristles. This special soft bristle is made of 62% Castor Bean oil base and 0.1 ounce of nylon. This is the latest and the most advanced bio-based bristle in the world today. It is bio-based but NOT biodegradable.
How to dispose Bamboo Toothbrush or How to Compost Bamboo Toothbrush?
- The different parts of the toothbrush can be disassembled for proper disposal. The bristles are not biodegradable. All toothbrush bristles are very small and lightweight: curbside recycling may not work. For example, if one were to simply throw the bristles into a big curbside recycling bin, they can easily get lost and will not make it through the recycling process. Put them inside a plastic container to keep them safe and for recycling. Using pliers, it is easy to remove the bristles from the head. Doing so will also remove a small staple that is used to clamp the bristles to the handle. This metal staple is normal in toothbrush manufacturing and is also present in all plastic toothbrushes. The handle can be upcycled or composted at home.
How to Clean and Care for Bamboo Toothbrush?
- Store your Bamboo Toothbrush in a dry area. Bamboo is a natural material that keeps best when kept in a dry area. Enclosed toothbrush cups that collect water are not ideal. It’s best to keep your toothbrush in an open-air toothbrush holder or any other dry area.
- Cleaning the bristles: You can wash and care for our soft plant-based bristles just like a conventional toothbrush.
Where to buy Bamboo Toothbrush?
- Brush with Bamboo Bamboo toothbrush is available in Australia. Visit our website: www.letsgonatureal.com.au to find a stockist closer to you or order online through our website.