Natural, compostable Platter tray-7/5" Deep Rectangle(small)
Regular price $12.95
- 100% Natural and Compostable, Palm leaf tableware is made by moulding leaves simply using heat and pressure. No toxic chemicals, sealants, binding agents or bleach is used in the process.
- Durable and leak proof, able to withstand hot and cold temperatures without getting soggy or flimsy.
- Very Trendy and stylish guaranteed to add charm to your table. Being natural every piece of Tableware is unique and distinct from another reflecting different colour hues ranging from peach to tan.
- Can be stored in the fridge/freezer too*.
- Not made from Palm tree from which palm oil is harvested but from Areca nut also known as Betelnut palm. The leaves cover the fruit and after the fruit ripens, the tree naturally sheds the leaves which are then collected, pressure cleaned and moulded into different shapes and sizes. Sustainable resource, no trees are cut down or impact the natural habitat of our wild life.
- Ethically sourced, our manufacturer partner pays fair wages, good working conditions, provides rural employment especially to women.
- Suitable for all events and occasions, Weddings, Party’s, Barbeque, catering, food trucks, picnics and more, Plastic-free substitute from nature for disposable tableware.
- All our tableware range is Vegan Friendly and is Child-safe tableware.
- Australia's widest range of Natural Tableware, made from fallen palm leaves.
- Dimension: 7/5" Deep Rectangle platter/tray(ideal for finger foods).
- Pack size: 25